[Nepomuk] Part of the KDE-(Multimedia)-Meeting in Switzerland?

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Dec 9 16:41:42 CET 2009

Good morning

As probably some of you heart Mark Kretschmann, Myriam Schweingruber and me
are organizing a KDE Multimedia Meeting in a small village called Randa [1]
in Switzerland. Personally this is the second KDE meeting I organize. In
September 2009 I already was responsible for the Plasma meeting Tokamak3 [2].

But this time we need a bigger house and so our decision was to register a big
house there [3]. The downside (not really ;-) is that we need to be at least
40-50 people. We already widended the group of interested people to the KDE
Education und Games projects (they use multimedia as well).

And now it's your take. We would like to invite you as well because their is
some overlap with multimedia and Nepomuk as well. Especially the amarok
people would be happy to have you there (and me as well because I'm very much
interested in semantic stuff and hope to finally setup my development
enviroment and play a bit with nepomuk but that's for another mail).

What do you think? Would you be interested to share the infrastructure and see
the beautiful and inspiring surrounding? If yes please go to the doodle page
and tell us your preferred dates [4].

And if there are any other questions just ask because I'm subscribed to the
list.

Thx and greets from Switzerland
Mario

[1] http://www.randa.ch