qtwebengine

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jul 25 11:46:11 BST 2022

Ug, qtwebengine didn't compile on the build servers because it takes years
and docker times out I think.  Maybe this could be fixed with some
adjustments to the build server or build process but I couldn't find it.
In the end I had to rebuild it manually on fresh cloud servers, then work
out how to rebuild it with debian/rules set to dh_builddep
--compression=gzip   since aptly doesn't do the (standard in jammy) zstd (I
forget how this is set on our servers) then dput it manually which is quite
the faff.

Jonathan