AW: preseeding kde neon

Umlauffd, Dirk dirk-thorsten.umlauffd at zeiss.com
Fri Oct 16 14:21:54 BST 2020

First of all, I'm sorry, I found out that preseeding changed away from the
Debian way (d-i) to autoinstall.
I had been looking for the preseed folder in the image.

So I'll try on Monday to build a new iso-image with autoinstall files
according to following git-repo:
https://gist.github.com/s3rj1k/55b10cd20f31542046018fcce32f103e
Maybe it helps others to find the necessary information.

Viele Grüße, best regards,
Dirk Umlauffd