backports

Albert Pieters pieterspca at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:23:46 GMT 2020

Sjoe Jonathan,

I actually don't have much of a clue what you are saying here, maybe its not even ment for me. :) What i do know is i admire your creations in kubuntu & kde neon. I'm a absolute fan, just wish there could be more adoption of Linux desktop in this world.

I will figure out what this means below however.

Albert
Farmer - in the middle of nowhere. :)