Suggestion: install neon packages to separate directory

Pyroman retratserif at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:13:49 GMT 2020

For most people newness doesn't matter if it just works. Telegram issue
is just for example, I can get it from official website. There is many
other Qt apps in the repo and many of them doesn't have official newer
builds compatible with ubuntu 18.04. In Neon 16.04 I had same issue with
sqlitebrowser app, for example.

Also I don't like to mess with many 3rd party repositories for every
single app.  This also can make more dependency problems in the future.