akademy BoFs

Scarlett Moore scarlett at scarlettgatelymoore.com
Mon Aug 19 13:18:56 BST 2019

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> Date: 8/19/19  5:16 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Discussion of the KDE Neon project <neon at kde.org> Subject: akademy BoFs I've got us started on a bunch of akademy bofs.https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2019/AllBoFMonday: A bof for people to come and bring in ideasTuesday: A bof for how to get to 20.04Wednesday: A bof to do whatever is left over to talk about and do sometask reviews in the remaining time.Days could change of course, but stuff is already fairly packed withconflicts, so not too likely.HSThose work for me, I leave Thursday Scarlett