minimal install

sabayon11 sabayon11 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:18:11 UTC 2018

Can you consider a release of minimal install option for user edition
and get rid off / not include all the memory consuming searching /
indexing stuff like akonadi, krunner, mysql, baloo and programs:
kwallet, kde pim, office and all else, so that users can install
whatever they want by themselves and not be limited by dependences.

Actually I wish I could have only Plasma panel, widgets, settings,
Dolphin and wallpaper :)

Here is a list of what Kubuntu has removed in minimal install but I
wish minimal could be even more minimal:

https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/seeds/kubuntu.bionic/desktop.minimal-remove