job updater fail. No space left on device

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Wed Nov 29 07:48:29 UTC 2017

Well, you'll wanna make space on the server I suppose.

I had a quick look and the reason it is out of space to begin with
seems to be a mix of numerous large builds failing (which means large
chunks of data are held in storage for inspection until their build
gets fixed) AND the projects job (the ones containing the
bin/src/pub.. jobs) not cleaning up the workspace.tar they created to
pass the clone on to the src job (the cleanup in turn falls back to
the archive cleaner which only runs daily).

Maybe it's time to fix Qt! Jonathan!

Also the bug in the project job needs solving, I'd guess the
jenkins_job_artifact_cleaner.rb doesn't properly apply it's blacklist
to the basename of each path so it doesn't match everything it should
match (notably the workspace.tar)