[neon] Integrate krename into Neon

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Mon Nov 27 20:35:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 11/27/17 13:29, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Thanks for the request Bernard.  The application is still in KDE
> playground which suggests its not ready for widespread testing.  If
> it's ready for people to start testing then the maintainer should get
> it moved into kdereview and onto a releaseable place.

I've been meaning to do this, just wanted to do some refactoring and add
more unit tests first. But given your request and KDELibs4 being
dead I should probably do that now and release it afterwards.

> Or I'm happy to add it if the maintainer Heiko Becker thinks that's
> useful.

I wouldn't mind at all, on the contrary more widespread testing would be
welcome.

Best regards,
Heiko