Integrate krename into Neon

Bernhard Schiffner bernhard.schiffner at gmx.net
Sun Nov 26 12:08:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'd kindly ask you to integrate krename into Neon.
https://github.com/KDE/krename

krename is a tool for batch renaming of files, now completely ported to KF5 and
prominently used (as example) in krusader, the 2 window file manager. It has a
long history with KDE.
Compilation / installation works without any problem.
It has the old but solveable problem to have the  plugins not documented by
example.

Thanks in advance!
Bernhard

Disclaimer: I'am not involved in the development of krename. If something is
to be done for integration, I'll do my best to make it happen.