mlt profile in kdenlive

Pranav Sharma pranav.sharma.ama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:19:41 UTC 2017

Hi Jonathan,

Kdenlive is unusable without adding the official ppa since Kdenlive is slow
with the MLT in universe (6.0.0). The preview is laggy and the render times
are x10 what they should be. Including MLT 6.4.0 would be a good move since
the ppa wouldn't be needed, and new users wouldn't have a bad first time
experience with Kdenlive on neon.

--
Pranav Sharma
Gmail Address <prana.sharma.ama at gmail.com>