The "Fonts" catagory in the seeds don't get generated, also redundant fonts in "supporting bits"

Pranav Sharma pranav.sharma.ama at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:40:42 UTC 2017

Hi Mr. Sitter,

My bad for trying to add the font without properly knowing sed / regex. As
far as I know, debian is stuck trying to package noto-emoji. Also
fonts-symbola is the only emoji font in the ubuntu repositories. I could
try to port arch's packaging of noto-emoji, but that would be one more
package to build / support. Symbola is the default emoji font for ubuntu,
kubuntu, ubuntu mate, etc, so I don't find it to be a random font.