KDE neon being marketed as a Distribution

Shalok Shalom shalokshalom at protonmail.ch
Thu Jan 26 22:27:45 UTC 2017

Paul, as an external observer and long time KaOS user - i am simply on this mailing list because i like to stay in touch with this project - can i tell you that the very most people dont care about what you write on the homepage. They think about the project what they want, what they expect and what other webpages tell them - they are not interested into the truth, believe me. And i talk about things like independent and build from scratch or completely based on another distribution.

Its fine, to explain the project so well as possible, just be aware, that there are many other impacts and the people tend to overstate other, external sources.

Nice Day