calligra packages

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 12 10:29:21 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:52:28AM +0100, Dag wrote:
> Hi, I see you have packaged calligra 3.0.0.1
> Afaics the calligra package installs:
>   braindump calligra calligra-data calligra-libs calligrasheets
> calligrastage calligrastage-data calligrawords calligrawords-data
> karbon
>
> braindup should definitly not be included, and calligraplan *should*
> have been.
> Also I see no filters, shapes or translations.

Oh well spotted, the release of 3.0.0.1 ment our CI merged in the developer branch which removed the BUILD_TYPE=Release and brought back Braindump et al.

I've reverted that now and it'll build in due course although our builders are very busy now due to Applications, Kirigami, Plasma releasing on same day (bloody release managers eh).

Filters are in the relevant package, shapes in calligra-libs and translations in calligra-data
https://paste.kde.org/pylsks9zj

Let us know if you see any more issues

Jonathan