Adding KBibTex 0.6.2 to KDE neon User Edition TODO list

Salva Ardid jsardid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:24:03 UTC 2017

Oh, I see. I compiled from master from the git repo directly and I missed that point.

Sounds good! I'll keep my local installation for now until a kf5-compatible version is released...

Thanks a lot!
Salva

El dimarts, 11 d’abril de 2017, a les 13:12:31 EDT, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:

  0.6.2 is still based on kdelibs 4 which we don't like to touch in KDE
  neon.  I can add it to developer unstable for the master branch which
  is KDE Frameworks 5 but will need to wait for a release before it's in
  user editions.

  https://phabricator.kde.org/T5859
  Jonathan