[neon] Error while trying to build PIM.

Mathieu Beliveau mathieu.beliveau.1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:06:08 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm currently trying to build kdepim from it's git repo using Neon's stable devel
packages (the aim is to setup a dev Docker image).

While trying to resolve the dependencies for kdepim, cmake warns that kf5pimtextedit
is required.

/Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5PimTextEdit"/
/  (requested version 5.2.40) with any of the following names:/

/    KF5PimTextEditConfig.cmake/

After  installing libkf5pimtextedit-dev (which is fetched from http://
archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ wily/universe), I'm now getting a version error:

/Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5PimTextEdit" that is

My Neon's repository has been updated a few seconds ago so it really seems thaat
libkf5pimtextedit is missing from neon's repository./

Aside from compiling kf5pimtextedit from scratch, please let me know if there is a
workaround/fix.

Thanks!

Mathieu