[neon] Supported Architectures WAS Re: Founding Plan

Marco Parillo maparillo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:59:17 UTC 2015

Not saying that my use cases are typical:
 - My 1GB netbook only seems to run 32-bit images. 32-bit Kubuntu dailies
run acceptably for me, but 32-bit Manjaro KDE seems to just thrash my hard
drive, but I have never been able to install a 64-bit image of any distro
on it.
 - I installed VMware Player on my work Win7 laptop. In general, I think
VMware Player is smoother on a Win7 host than Virtual Box, but at least for
me, I cannot install 64-bit images on VMware Player on my work laptop (and
the BIOS is locked down).