[neon] Fwd: LiMux Hackfest 2015

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Nov 2 16:11:41 UTC 2015

Want to go to Munich? Fill in poll at
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/LiMux_Hackfest_2015/

Jonathan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan-Marek Glogowski <jan-marek.glogowski at muenchen.de>
Date: 30 October 2015 at 16:12
Subject: LiMux Hackfest 2015
To: Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>, Michael Banck
<mbanck at debian.org>, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at documentfoundation.org>, Michael Bohlender
<michael.bohlender at kdemail.net>

Hi everybody,

it's almost X-Mas, and as every year we try tor organize a FOSS
hacking event :-)
Normally I started organizing way in advance, but this year... oh well.

So no offical PR or whatever. And I still need to get official
approval on Wednesday (which I expect to get).

But I can still offer two week-ends:
  Fri 20.11. -  Sun 22.11.
or
  Fr, 27.11. - Sun 29.11.

Some stuff has moved here, so the previous location in the 7. floor
isn't available anymore and we would move to the 5th floor, still in
the same building.
Instead of a lounge we have an additional small 3rd room, probably even a 4th.
Rooms at all are also smaller, so max will be 30 people.

As every year we start Friday afternoon, and end Sunday afternoon.

For reference:
 - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Munich2012
 - https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/11/de/Munich

Please post something to the appropriate mailing lists of your project.

To get something out before we weeking, I'm starting with a doodle:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/LiMux_Hackfest_2015/
I guess we would cancel the event, next Friday  (6.11.), if there
aren't at least 10 people coming.
Or should we wait until 13.11.?

Sorry for being so late,

ATB

--

Jan-Marek Glogowski

Landeshauptstadt München
it at M - Dienstleister für Informations- und Telekommunikationstechnik

Geschäftsbereich Werkzeuge und Infrastruktur
Servicebereich Städtische Arbeitsplätze (ITM-I2)
Serviceteam Limux-Arbeitsplatz (ITM-I23)

Büro: Sonnenstrasse 25/VII, Zimmer 705, 80331 München
Postanschrift: Herzogspitalstr. 24, 80331 München

Telefon:   +49 89 233 82220
Fax: +49 89 233 989 82220
E-Mail: jan-marek.glogowski at muenchen.de

Elektronische Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München siehe:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm

Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail ausdrucken.
Pro Blatt sparen Sie durchschnittlich 15 g Holz, 260 ml Wasser, 0,05
kWh Strom und 5 g Kohlendioxid.