[neon/forks/jxrlib/Neon/unstable] debian/patches: refine patch

Carlos De Maine null at kde.org
Wed Aug 26 04:43:19 BST 2026


Git commit 37c02fc9d2a3de5be18484553cd9c9afdadfdbbc by Carlos De Maine.
Committed on 26/08/2026 at 03:43.
Pushed by carlosdem into branch 'Neon/unstable'.

refine patch

M  +50   -22   debian/patches/usecmake.patch

https://invent.kde.org/neon/forks/jxrlib/-/commit/37c02fc9d2a3de5be18484553cd9c9afdadfdbbc

diff --git a/debian/patches/usecmake.patch b/debian/patches/usecmake.patch
index b188014..2a62caa 100644
--- a/debian/patches/usecmake.patch
+++ b/debian/patches/usecmake.patch
@@ -1,10 +1,9 @@
-Description: Prefer a cmake based build system
-Author: Mathieu Malaterre <malat at debian.org>
-Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
-
+diff --git a/CMakeLists.txt b/CMakeLists.txt
+new file mode 100644
+index 0000000..743b117
 --- /dev/null
 +++ b/CMakeLists.txt
-@@ -0,0 +1,156 @@
+@@ -0,0 +1,186 @@
 +# Copyright Mathieu Malaterre <malat at debian.org>
 +# BSD (Same as jxrlib)
 +cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.5)
@@ -13,24 +12,34 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +# Need shared libs for ABI
 +set(BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON)
 +
-+# helper macro to preserve original Makefile convention
-+macro(JXR_MAKE_OBJ SET_NAME)
-+  foreach(src ${SRC_${SET_NAME}})
-+    list(APPEND OBJ_${SET_NAME} ${DIR_${SET_NAME}}/${src})
-+  endforeach()
-+endmacro()
++include(GNUInstallDirs)
++include(TestBigEndian)
 +
 +if(NOT MSVC)
 +  add_definitions(-D__ANSI__)
 +  add_compile_options(-Wno-error=implicit-function-declaration)
 +endif()
-+	
-+include(TestBigEndian)
++
 +test_big_endian(ISBIGENDIAN)
 +if(ISBIGENDIAN)
 +  set(DEF_ENDIAN _BIG__ENDIAN_)
 +endif()
 +
++set(PC_DEFINES "")
++if(NOT MSVC)
++  set(PC_DEFINES "${PC_DEFINES} -D__ANSI__")
++endif()
++if(ISBIGENDIAN)
++  set(PC_DEFINES "${PC_DEFINES} -D_BIG__ENDIAN_")
++endif()
++
++# helper macro to preserve original Makefile convention
++macro(JXR_MAKE_OBJ SET_NAME)
++  foreach(src ${SRC_${SET_NAME}})
++    list(APPEND OBJ_${SET_NAME} ${DIR_${SET_NAME}}/${src})
++  endforeach()
++endmacro()
++
 +set(DIR_SYS image/sys)
 +set(DIR_DEC image/decode)
 +set(DIR_ENC image/encode)
@@ -39,8 +48,29 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +set(DIR_TEST jxrtestlib)
 +set(DIR_EXEC jxrencoderdecoder)
 +
-+set(VERSION "1.1")
++set(VERSION_H "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/${DIR_GLUE}/JXRVersion.h")
++file(READ "${VERSION_H}" FILE_CONTENTS)
++
++string(REGEX MATCH "#define[ \t]+JXR_VERSION_MAJOR[ \t]+([0-9]+)" _ "${FILE_CONTENTS}")
++set(JXR_VERSION_MAJOR ${CMAKE_MATCH_1})
++message(STATUS "JXR_VERSION_MAJOR is: ${JXR_VERSION_MAJOR}")
++
++string(REGEX MATCH "#define[ \t]+JXR_VERSION_MINOR[ \t]+([0-9]+)" _ "${FILE_CONTENTS}")
++set(JXR_VERSION_MINOR ${CMAKE_MATCH_1})
++message(STATUS "JXR_VERSION_MINOR is: ${JXR_VERSION_MINOR}")
++
++string(REGEX MATCH "#define[ \t]+JXR_VERSION_PATCH[ \t]+([0-9]+)" _ "${FILE_CONTENTS}")
++set(JXR_VERSION_PATCH ${CMAKE_MATCH_1})
++message(STATUS "JXR_VERSION_PATCH is: ${JXR_VERSION_PATCH}")
++
++set(JXR_VERSION "${JXR_VERSION_MAJOR}.${JXR_VERSION_MINOR}.${JXR_VERSION_PATCH}")
++message(STATUS "JXR_VERSION is: ${JXR_VERSION}")
++
++set(VERSION "${JXR_VERSION_MAJOR}.${JXR_VERSION_MINOR}")
++message(STATUS "VERSION is: ${VERSION}")
++
 +set(SOVERSION "0")
++message(STATUS "SOVERSION is: ${SOVERSION}")
 +
 +if(NOT JXRLIB_INSTALL_BIN_DIR)
 +  set(JXRLIB_INSTALL_BIN_DIR "bin")
@@ -95,7 +125,7 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +  LIBRARY DESTINATION ${JXRLIB_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} COMPONENT Libraries
 +)
 +
-+# JXR-GLUE
++# JXR-GLUE
 +set(SRC_GLUE JXRGlue.c JXRMeta.c JXRGluePFC.c JXRGlueJxr.c)
 +JXR_MAKE_OBJ(GLUE)
 +set(SRC_TEST JXRTest.c JXRTestBmp.c JXRTestHdr.c JXRTestPnm.c JXRTestTif.c JXRTestYUV.c)
@@ -138,7 +168,6 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +target_link_libraries(${DECAPP} jxrglue) # jpegxr)
 +install(TARGETS ${DECAPP} RUNTIME DESTINATION ${JXRLIB_INSTALL_BIN_DIR})
 +
-+
 +# Generate pkgconfig file
 +include(JoinPaths.cmake)
 +join_paths(JXRLIB_PKGCONF_LIB_DIR "\${prefix}" "${JXRLIB_INSTALL_LIB_DIR}")
@@ -154,7 +183,7 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +)
 +
 +# install rules
-+install(FILES jxrgluelib/JXRGlue.h jxrgluelib/JXRMeta.h jxrgluelib/JXRVersion.h jxrtestlib/JXRTest.h
++install(FILES jxrgluelib/JXRGlue.h jxrgluelib/JXRMeta.h jxrtestlib/JXRTest.h
 +  image/sys/windowsmediaphoto.h
 +  DESTINATION ${JXRLIB_INSTALL_INCLUDE_DIR} COMPONENT Headers
 +)
@@ -163,7 +192,7 @@ Forwarded: https://jxrlib.codeplex.com/discussions/440294
 +)
 diff --git a/JoinPaths.cmake b/JoinPaths.cmake
 new file mode 100644
-index 0000000..a767270
+index 0000000..6e241bf
 --- /dev/null
 +++ b/JoinPaths.cmake
 @@ -0,0 +1,26 @@
@@ -195,7 +224,7 @@ index 0000000..a767270
 +endfunction()
 diff --git a/jxrlib.pc.in b/jxrlib.pc.in
 new file mode 100644
-index 0000000..be9170c
+index 0000000..765bda8
 --- /dev/null
 +++ b/jxrlib.pc.in
 @@ -0,0 +1,12 @@
@@ -207,8 +236,7 @@ index 0000000..be9170c
 +Name: jxrlib
 +Description: A library for reading JPEG XR images.
 +
-+Version: @VERSION@
++Version: @JXR_VERSION@
 +Libs: -L${libdir} -ljpegxr -ljxrglue
 +Libs.private: -lm
-+Cflags: -I${includedir}/libjxr/common -I${includedir}/libjxr/image/x86 -I${includedir}/libjxr/image -I${includedir}/libjxr/glue -I${includedir}/libjxr/test -D__ANSI__ -DDISABLE_PERF_MEASUREMENT %(JXR_ENDIAN)s
---
++Cflags: -I${includedir}/libjxr/common -I${includedir}/libjxr/image/x86 -I${includedir}/libjxr/image -I${includedir}/libjxr/glue -I${includedir}/libjxr/test -DDISABLE_PERF_MEASUREMENT %(@PC_DEFINES@)s


More information about the Neon-commits mailing list