Debug on necessitas

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Tue Feb 25 10:32:36 UTC 2014

Hi all!
i am in deep need of debugging on Necessitas because my app is
segfaulting and it's definitely an android specific issue (cannot
reproduce on any other platform).

I am a bit lost.

I have tried from windows and from linux...

First of all i am always unable to debug on my phone (i can debug fine
on the same phone from the same pc using eclipse) from Necessitas... it
always wants to start the virtual device, but the phone is a Note3 on
4.4.2 and my minimum API is 10...

Let's say the emulator could also work for me, It's slow, but for my
purpose works fine.

I have created a virtual device with the proper parameters...
I have deployed my app with a ministro.apk
Ministro have installed all the required libs and my app do run,
normally.

If i try to start a debugger... it always fail.

Under windows or under linux, the app seems to start (under windows it
does start, under linux it does NOT start) but nacessitas always
detatches itself from the debugger and gives an error.

Can somebody help me here? I am ready to provide any info might be
required... i am not attaching logs at this stage not to clutter the
email.

--
Willy Gardiol
willy at gardiol.org