Ministro update: "Found new Qt libraries, tap to update"

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Tue Feb 4 15:48:40 UTC 2014

This issue has left me stranded at least twice. Once due to bad mobile
connection, the second time i was abroad and i had NO internet
connection at all and i was unable to run my app.

The first time was very critical because i was trekking in the mountains
and i lost my digital maps, thus i barely made it home alive (ok, it's a
joke, luckly i am still relying on my old Symbian which is much more
stable on Qt than Android, still today. And i also had paper maps of
course with me just in case)

The second time, i vary VERY upset AND frustrated because due to the
problem i could not use my app with my raster maps for three days until
i got back to some civilization where i could find the net. (again, my
symbian phone saved me at least for one day, after that i had spare
batteries only for the android which was useless)

Thanks for reminding me these fond memories :) And also why i have not
yet released my app on Google Play.

---
Willy Gardiol
willy at gardiol.org