who all have published (in google-play / operator appstores etc) apps using Necessitas ?

nik_02 nikica.droid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:18:44 UTC 2013

Finally , SMASHHH is on GooglePlay.
Soon , i will update app with better textures because i recieved feedback
on bad look on galaxy note 2 (1280x720).
But for now , app is fully functional.

Many thanks to BogdanVatra (  Vă mulțumim pentru acest proiect. )
                        Ray Donnelly
                        rest of necessitas crew (great , great JOB)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kde.necessitas.example.SMASHHH&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5rZGUubmVjZXNzaXRhcy5leGFtcGxlLlNNQVNISEgiXQ
..

Be my guests and email me if something is problematic.