Status of sending Necessitas upstream?

Micke Prag micke.prag at telldus.se
Thu Jan 10 13:02:10 UTC 2013

Hello,

What is the status for sending the Qt4 Android port (aka Necessitas) upstream to Digia?

I was trying to implement QDesktopServices::openUrl() for iOS and was looking at BogDans solution how to integrate this into the platform plugin. Unfortunately this is not possible since some of the classes only exists in Necessitas (for instance QPlatformDesktopService[1]).

I really like how BogDan solved this for Android and whould like to solve it similar for iOS. Duplicating BogDans work seems like bad practice...

Regards
Micke

[1] https://qt.gitorious.org/~taipan/qt/android-lighthouse/blobs/stable/src/gui/kernel/qplatformdesktopservice_qpa.h