Using use_local_qt_libs

micke.prag at telldus.se micke.prag at telldus.se
Thu Jan 3 10:41:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you BogDan. I am not acctually using the QtCreator
plugin. I am trying to do the same thing but using the command line
approach. Mostly for two reasons.
1) Learning. This way I know what is
going on and understands better how things are working together
2) In
the final project it is all integrated in CMake so QtCreator isn't
needed.

So, back to my initial question. Could the downloaded libs
from Ministro be used as "local"? I know it is not what I want in the
end but it is a minor step so I can deploy my own set of libraries to
another location. Or is the directory structure different when using
local libs than the ministro folders?

Regards
Micke

2013-01-03 11:28
skrev BogDan:

> Hi,
>
> Try to use QtCreator. This are the steps I'm
using to develop qt on android:
> 1. build qt for Android.
> 2. Add it
to QtCreator Qt Versions and Kits.
> 3. Import qt build to QtCreator.

4. create a new application based on previous kit.
> 5. check "Deploy
local Qt libs" to push these libs to the device.
> 6. start application
and debug.
> 7. most of the time I need to restart the debugging or to
change only the application so I go to step 6
> 8. (only if) I do some
changes to qt.
> 9. build qt (build all projects)
> 10. go to step 5
(not 6 !).

> BogDan.
>
>> ________________________________ From:
Micke Prag <micke.prag at telldus.se> To: necessitas-devel at kde.org Sent:
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 11:34 PM Subject: Using use_local_qt_libs
Hello, I am trying to build the qt libraries so I can help out with the
project. I have the same issues as Kate
(http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/necessitas-devel/2012-December/001293.html
[1]) with overriding the necessitas libraries. Since
/data/data/org.kde.necessitas.ministro/files/qt/libs is read-only on my
device my idea was to use the feature "use_local_qt_libs" to be able to
supply my own set of libraries. My first step was to try getting it to
work with the libraries supplied by Ministro. I am starting my
application like this: adb shell am start -n
com.telldus.live.mobile/org.kde.necessitas.origo.QtActivity -e
use_local_qt_libs true -e libs_prefix
/data/data/org.kde.necessitas.ministro/files/qt/ This doesn't work and I
get the following in the logcat: W/System.err( 2140):
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class
"org.kde.necessitas.industrius.QtActivityDelegate" on path:
W/System.err( 2140): at
dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)
W/System.err( 2140): at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501) W/System.err(
2140): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
W/System.err( 2140): at
org.kde.necessitas.origo.QtActivity.loadApplication(QtActivity.java:178)
W/System.err( 2140): at
org.kde.necessitas.origo.QtActivity.startApp(QtActivity.java:369)
W/System.err( 2140): at
org.kde.necessitas.origo.QtActivity.onCreate(QtActivity.java:578)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5104) W/System.err(
2140): at
android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1080)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2144)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2230)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:141)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1234)
W/System.err( 2140): at
android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) W/System.err( 2140):
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137) W/System.err( 2140): at
android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5039) W/System.err(
2140): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
W/System.err( 2140): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
W/System.err( 2140): at
com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)
W/System.err( 2140): at
com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)
W/System.err( 2140): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method) I
using these parameters correctly for starting my application with local
libraries? Is this suppose to work? Can I do something else to get write
access to the minister folder? Kate, how did you solve it? -- Micke Prag
list Necessitas-devel at kde.org

Links:
------
[1]