New Ministro version and new features, help needed to test it

Marek Floriańczyk marek.florianczyk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:45:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

After upgrading to new Ministro (I installed it on top of old version), I have
two issues.
1. My application is written to work "full screen" mode. From Time to time
when I start it up, it does not use all available screen. I have it locked in
landscape mode, and at startup I check resolution with:
QDesktopWidget *mydesk = QApplication::desktop();
qDebug()<<"width:"<<mydesk->width()<<" height:"<<mydesk->height();

Please find attached debug from two startups, first one, app is using full
screen (and is reporting width: 854  height: 480) and second time it is not
(reporting width: 854  height: 442).
I have to say, I had this issue even before upgrade to new Ministro, but now
it seems to be more often. In both cases application is exactly the same. It
was tested on two phones Sony Xperia J (iCS 4.04) and Huawei G300 (ICS 4.1.1).

2. After upgrade, some widgets, very basic ones, like QWidget's in
QStackWidget pages changed color, before upgrade they were black, and after
upgrade I needed to explicitly apply stylesheet on them with black as default
color.

When I removed Ministro and apps from phone, and made fresh installation,
effect is the same.
Apart from that, everything else is working great!

best regards
Marek