New Ministro version and new features, help needed to test it

BogDan taipanromania at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:29:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

  Many thanks for your report! I truly apologize for this
inconvenient,
I fixed the problem in Ministro v9.5.
Please download it and check it from here:
http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/release/Ministro%20II%20v9.5.apk

Any feedback is very appreciated !!!

The new version will land on Google Play in about one week, of course
if
nobody report no problems.

Cheers,
BogDan.