a question about widgets on QtCreator Android Alpha-4 release

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:20:13 UTC 2013

Hi Group-- especially BogDan, Ray, Gurus,

The Background:
When making a Qt widget application with latest Necessitas QtCreator-- the
screen size seems shrunk very small on my Samsung Galaxy note.

In earlier Necessitas QtCreator widgets etc appeared in correct size etc.

Also, if we dont use forms-- in apps where Widgets are programmatically
created-- there the widget sizes relative to screen appear ok.

My Question:
1. What 1 or 2 changes were made in latest QtCreator-- because of which
this problem happens; compared to earlier versions where widgets worked ok >

2. Is there a simple 1-2 changes I can make to fix this problem ?
I faced this problem with Qt widgets on bb10 dev alpha also--- but there I
managed to fix the problem  by 1-2 changes to main.cpp.

Do let me know...

Regards,

Nalin