Possible Bug: question about Standard Qt Widgets on Android-QT

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:21:38 UTC 2013

Hi All,
Standard Qt widgets-- when rendered on android-- are visible highly
shrunk-- in small size- and dont occupy the full screen on my Galaxy Note.

It happens even when I use "New Project"-->"Mobile QT Application" also.

Is anyone else also facing same problem ? Are there any easy workarounds
for this ?

The problem seems only with Forms made with UI designer. I used the Nokia
QRentBook 1.2-- standard qt widgets version-- and that seems to render
perfect in correct size-- but it generates all UI programmatically and not
through UI Designer/Form Designer.

How to replicate problem:
Use "New Project"-->"Mobile QT Application" and drop some labels and
text-edit controls and run on a phone like Samsung Galaxy Note..

Any tips/workarounds/pointers much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Nalin