Necessitas alpha 4 update 1 release

mingw.android mingw.android at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:10:19 UTC 2012

Thanks for the feedback.

There's no need to add anything to your PATH (I dislike software that
requires this kind of pollution).

Instead, you should run necessitas.bat, not qtcreator.exe. In fact, the
start menu entry "Necessitas Qt SDK->Qt Creator" is actually a link to
necessitas.bat. It will set the PATH temporarily before launching
qtcreator.exe.

Cheers,

Ray.