Crash when using Bluetooth

Micke Prag micke.prag at telldus.se
Mon Oct 29 20:31:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I know that the Bluetooth support in Necessitas is not complete but I wanted to try it out anyway. I am only trying to discover bluetooth devices but my application crashes. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if it is not supported yet?

The output from logcat can be found here: http://pastebin.com/khcj28Xy
This is what I am doing:
QtMobility::QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgent agent;
agent.start();

libs.xml:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
 <resources>
   <array name="qt_libs">
     <item>QtCore</item>
     <item>QtGui</item>
     <item>QtNetwork</item>
     <item>QtDeclarative</item>
     <item>QtXml</item>
     <item>QtOpenGL</item>
     <item>QtSystemInfo</item>
     <item>QtConnectivity</item>
   </array>
  <array name="bundled_libs"/>
</resources>

I also have this in AndroidManifest.xml:
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH" />

Bluetooth is activated on the device.

The device is a Cube U30GT-H running Android 4.1.1

--
Micke Prag