This is it, the B day has arrived !

BogDan Vatra taipanromania at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:35:13 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

  The "B" stands for "beta". This is the day I’m waiting for almost
three years, this is the day when we start to guarantee Qt’s ABI/API.
Even if is unusual, today we'are not going to ship any new release, we
just make the promise that any application compiled with alpha4 we'll
run on any new releases. We'll ship a new release by the end of this
year.

  Yes, I know that I should announce it a few days ago, but I wanted
to write a few docs before the announce , here
http://community.kde.org/Necessitas/FAQ and
http://community.kde.org/Necessitas/JNI you can find the first docs,
I'll try to write more docs in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
BogDan.