HOWTO qt app without ministro

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:39:04 UTC 2012

sure... I'm happy to contribute my work-- but give me 1-2 days to
clean up and document my code-- possibly check it into github.

My vision would be for necessitas to ultimately support 3 scenarios:-
1. Ministro+ shared libs

2. Ministro + bundled libs... With ministro allowing you to optionally
switch from bundled to shared libraries...
To ensure we respect LGPL's requirement to allow replacing of shared
LGPLed libraries.
Also useful, Incase a critical update comes.

3. Necessitas commercial for statically linking... To minimize
compiled code size.

Hope that helps.
Today's 21st... Latest by 23rd, I'll post a link to a better
documented, cleaned out version of code I already posted.

Regards,

Nalin