8.6 Filesystem size

Sjoerd van Leent Werk sjoerd.van.leent at realworld-systems.com
Fri Nov 16 08:16:55 UTC 2012

BogDan,

I've got Ministro II 8.6 installed on my Samsung Note 10.1, however, it
appears to be claiming that there is not enough file space and that I
should clear 1.2GB of data. This is peculiair, as there is 10GB available.

I believe that the block counting is overflowing. Could you have a look
at this. With version 7 of Ministro II, I don't get any problems about
the filesystem, but I really would like to move to the latest version.

Regards,
Sjoerd

R&D - Realworld Systems B.V. - The Netherlands