Comment & Questions

stephan.thiel at mailbox.tu-berlin.de stephan.thiel at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 13 14:22:45 UTC 2012

Dear Necessitas Development Team,

i was testing your SDK by an application i started to write. (An
Origin Clone & a waveform viewer) But lately the sdk seems a lot
worser than the one (0.3) before.

What I have seen so far is that vertical sliders and horizontal/vertical
scrollbars do not function .... Calender items are not visible .... +++
What I see so far that it is tried to get  closer to an android java
style ... but for me it is now nealy unusable ... thats a pitty ... I
was really impressed how advanced the necessitas 0.3 was ...  but now
I can't use it anymore ... Is that on purpose because of the digita
take over of the commercial branch of qt.

Beside that I have one Question. Is it possible to create commercial
Applications with the necessitas suite ? I thougt yes because of the
LGPL License of the qt-Libraries and I do not change anything there. I
just use them ... but Ministro is GPL as far as I know  ... (Just to
know to have the choice for later projects) ...

Dr.-Ing. Stephan Thiel
Institut für Optik und Atomare Physik
Technische Universität Berlin
Straße des 17. Juni 135