[Offtopic/discussion] Re: question abt Digia's status of Qt

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:39:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Marco Bernasocchi
<marco at bernawebdesign.ch>wrote:

> Well the link to the opensource on the very same page:
> "Open Source Versions
> Please visit the Qt Project site to download the Qt open source versions."
>
> hmmm... cool...

found it after some hectic googling...

http://qt-project.org/downloads

Though personally I really wish the awesomeness of the old Nokia... for all
the abuse people heap on it... it's s/w dev vision and committment to
open-ness could have even beaten google.

Regards,

Nalin