Help needed to test new Ministro

Cezary Grabski cezaryece at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:24:21 UTC 2012

I just today install Necessitas SDK on two machines and try to deploy fisrt
text application into Android Emulator with Install Ministro option in
QtCreator from local saved apk file.
While application start after splash screen I got message "Ministro is not
compatible with you application. Please upgrade Ministro service.". After
OK I got for short time massgae "Can`t find Ministro Service. The
applicationscan`t start". I am sure that in emulator I have Internet
connection working.
Is this only working with real devices, not with emulator?