qcombobox popup stylesheet

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Wed Nov 7 09:22:51 UTC 2012

Hi!
yes i had to pull public access for a number of reasons.

I have created a dedicated repoisitory for the widget controls.

You can reach it here:

http://hg.gardiol.org/index.cgi/ftcontrols

username: necessitas
password: necessitas

the repository is open for pull and push.

I am sharing this code with all of you with the only following
condition: if you do improve them, you must push back the changes. This
is very important to help more people.

ok?

beware: i have used them only on my app so far, so there might be some
dependent code at least in the initialization code. Check the FTControls
class, whose init method must be called.

--
Willy Gardiol
willy at gardiol.org
www.gardiol.org