Help needed to test new Ministro

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 16:47:23 UTC 2012

If your application is compiled for armv7 then you must use an
armv7 emulator image (Android 4.0+).

But you can safely replace Ministro on your device, if is not working
you can just uninstall it, then the next time when you'll start your application
it will send you to Android Market to install the stable one.

BogDan.