Crash on startup...

Tomas Løvbukten tomaslov at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:04:32 UTC 2012

Hi Willy,

I'm afraid you bumped into the issue with ticket 79  [1]. This happens at
all apps with QtLocation running on Ice Cream Sandwich. It seems to be a
quite simple patch, hopefully someone ships it for alpha4.

Cheers,
TomasL

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/79/
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Ok, since alpha2, i am trying again with alpha3. My app uses GPS
location.

Here is what i get:

Then of course, it crashes... What i am doing wrong here? I have
downloaded the libs via Ministro II...
the same code works on Symbian, Maemo and MeeGo.

I know part of QtMobility is not supported, but i understood that
QtLocation _should_ be working...*