Fullscreen mode on devices with hardware button

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Fri May 11 12:47:04 UTC 2012

That's not fixed in the released libs/plugins, right?

I tried several ways (including AndroidManifest.xml) but nothing is working.

The problem I actually have is that some when down the road I got several
D/Qt      ( 4373): setFullScreen true         and
D/Qt      ( 4373): setFullScreen false

... some of my opengl-resources (created and manager via c++) are created
between 2 of those and get invalid after  "setFullScreen false"

... I know how to hack around it, but I guess if there is a solution for that
it would be good if there aren't too much (no?) fights between true and false
:)

... what would be really cool: if you could overwrite everything with the
AndroidManifest.xml:
    android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen"

... that could(!) mean you only got one "setFullScreen true" and all other are
blocked.

Again: I can hack around this problem, nothing urgent :)

Greets
Thomas