Fullscreen mode on devices with hardware button

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Thu Mar 29 10:30:58 UTC 2012

Hi all, i noticed that when my app (android.qgis.org) toggles fullscreen on
devices with an hardware button like the samsung galaxy1 and galaxy note
the android system bar is hidden as supposed.
The problem arises when menues are clicked or context menu opened. Very
often the system bar reappears and you have to toggle fullscreen twice
(toggle off/ toggle on) to get it working again.
Any ideas how we could fix this? Is it a known problem? Ciao

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)
http:// <http://opengis.ch>opengis.ch