Necessitas bugtracker changes needed.

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Mar 19 22:15:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've now given you permissions to add new components, new versions. Unfortunately the bugtracker is shared between hundreds of KDE projects, so changes to hardware and os have to be generic for everyone. You can file sysadmin bugs if you need such a generic change.

Please try to avoid mailing us and use sysadmin bugsreports via
  https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi

Best,

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin