More ICS issues or?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 16:47:35 UTC 2012

Hi Willy,

If you don't want to test alpha4, you should use Ministro from market.

The one I released on mailing list is not tested well and it may have lots of problems.

Please try a few other apps [1] on your device, and report the results.

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dragly.nanoparticles