A very strange behaviour.

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Sat Jun 16 19:41:38 UTC 2012

I have wrote just a little application that works in the emulator.
Now I have made some change just for try but in the emulator there is the old
one. Necessitas rewrite the apk file but in the emulator I found the first
version. Have you got any suggest for me?
I have tryed the apk application in my Lg p990 smartphone (Ministro v 6 is
installed.). The application that works in the emulator does not start in the
smartphone. Have you got any suggest for me?

--
www.denisgottardello.it
Skype: mrdebug