Two questions: emulator and installation of ministro on mobile.

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Thu Jul 26 08:15:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for Necessitas. Now is very easy to write the same application for
Linux, Windows and Android.
Yesterday I had an idea: compile my application for Symbian using qtcreator
but is not so easy. Is necessary to use a remote compiler but after two hours
I was no able to do.

First question: The emulator does not work. The application works great on
mobile but on the emulator I obtain an error: Application Ministro is not
responding.

Secondo question: I have install my application on some mobile that does not
had ministro installed.
In this situation the installation of ministro and required libraries ends
correctly but the application does not run. Is necessary to restart the
mobile.

Have any good idea for me?

--
www.denisgottardello.it