Anyone working on native menus? Otherwise, I'll start on it...

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 13:19:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

   I started to investigate the way we can/should do it, so I've started a discussion on qt-project on this topic[1] as well.

   I stopped the work until they will finish the API, then I'll try to backport the APIs to 4.x, because I really don't want to work on the same thing twice :).

   Menus and style plugin are my top priorities right now, so if anybody wants to join is very welcome !

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2011-December/001028.html ,

     http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2012-January/001176.html