Multimedia support, OpenMAX

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 19:58:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

  NDK r7 has some missing things and can't be for the moment, we'll try to support it as soon as Google will fix the issues.

  If you need to port QAudioOutput, AFAIK it's only supports PCM format you should use OpenSLES instead of OpenMAX, which is available on NDK r6b for API 9+, for the other platforms (API 4..8) we can use android private libs to play the sound.

Cheers,
BogDan.