Necessitas alpha 3 update 4

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 18:17:54 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

 Back in Jan 15 [1] I promise you that update 3 is the last update of
alpha3 release but I can't keep the promise :)

 Marijn Kruisselbrink <mkruisselbrink at kde.org> has found a major
issue to java part which is shipped with your application, so I'm
forced to create a new update to alpha3 release.

This release brings the followings fixes:

Qt Framework:
 - As I already said, thanks to Marijn Kruisselbrink java part is
fixed !
 - Fix "Black screen"[2], thanks goes to Chris Browet
<cbro at semperpax.com>
 - I fixed software keyboard forces caps on [3]

Qt Creator:
 - it will automatically update your java files !
 - fix signing packages.

SDK:
 - windows & mac build kindly provided by Ray Donnelly
<mingw.android at gmail.com>

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/browse_thread/thread/d39cfd114f7e755e