Where are we?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 06:47:08 UTC 2012

Hi Lauri,

 Currently we are trying desperately to use what little free time to finish the latest two major missing features (style plugin and proper menus support) before we ship the latest alpha release.

 I think it is a misunderstanding here, I thought it was a work in progress, and I waited for you to finish it before pushing it to qt-mobility repository, so, if your work is finished I'll push it immediately (also please accept my apologies for this misunderstanding),  if not, please finish it, then I'll push it :)

Thank you for understanding !

Cheers,
BogDan.