[Unicode Problem]

Marek Floriańczyk marek.florianczyk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:57:07 UTC 2012

Dnia piątek, 21 grudnia 2012 o 14:06:37 Ederson de Moura napisał(a):
> Hello All,
>
> I updated the Android version to: 4.0.4 on my tablet Motorola tablet, the
> update is Motorola. But now in my application with Qt stopped working!!!
> words that have characters:

Hello,

I've got similar problem with my national characters beeing shown as in your
example. I added font DroidSans.ttf from Android sdk to application assets,
and set it in main.cpp as my font, something like this:

QApplication app(argc, argv);
qDebug()<<"main: addApplicationFont
return:"<<QFontDatabase::addApplicationFont(QString("assets:/DroidSans.ttf"));
QFont font("DroidSans",7);
QApplication::setFont(font)
MainWindow mainWindow;
qDebug()<<"main:font is:"<<QApplication::font().family();

and thats solved my problem.

Hope this helps

regards
Marek